In this policy, “we” and “us” refers to the Farsons Group and its subsidiaries and “our” shall be construed accordingly. A list of companies making up the Farsons Group is available on this site and kept up to date. We advise you to read the policy carefully. If you have any questions regarding privacy issues, you may write to us at this address: email@example.com .
- We do not obtain any personal data, that is, information that identifies you as an individual other than that which you choose to provide. We only collect information that we believe to be relevant to conduct our business, for marketing purposes and to monitor the improvement of our products. At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, such as your email address and postal address, for purposes such as corresponding with us, registering at a site, making a purchase, or participating in an online survey or competition.
- We collect and use personal data to send direct marketing material on our products, promotions and offers that may be of interest to you, to provide you with information that you request, to respond to feedback that you submit to the sites, to allow you to participate in any of our online surveys and competitions and generally to be able to correspond with you after we receive a request from you.
- We collect, use and keep any personal information given to us by you, strictly for the purposes indicated in this policy and as described in our website and in strict adherence to GDPR.
- If you browse our website, you do so anonymously: we do not collect personal information – such as your email address. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) and we use technologies to give us an idea of which parts of our website you visit and how long you spend there. But we do not link this information to anything personally identifiable. The only other information automatically provided to us is the type of computer and operating system you are using. Your browser automatically supplies us with this information.
- In some of our customer email communication, we use a device called a “clickthrough URL.” When you click on one of these URLs, you pass through our system before arriving at the website that is your true destination. We use clickthroughs to determine the level of interest in particular topics and to measure the effectiveness of our communications. We do not share this data with anyone, and we make no attempt to match click-throughs to particular email addresses.
- We do not send unsolicited mail, messages or junk mail. Customers have a right to request not to receive direct marketing material by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We do not provide any third parties with any information that you provide unless obliged to do so by law, by court order or with your specific consent.
- Market research using customer information is only carried out so that we may understand our customers’ needs and business trends and in order to develop and improve our products.
- Third-party service providers may be contracted to provide services to us. For this purpose, we will need to provide such companies/organisations with the necessary personal data. We will make it mandatory on such companies/organisations to strictly comply with all applicable provisions of law when processing your personal data in the provision of their services to us.
- Authorised third parties, including external service providers, with permitted access to your information are specifically required to apply appropriate security measures to appropriate technical and organisational security measures that may be necessary to safeguard the personal data being processed from unauthorised or accidental disclosure, loss or destruction and from any unlawful forms of processing.
- All reasonable efforts are made to keep customer information up-to-date. You will help us take prompt and efficient action by informing us of any changes to your personal data by sending us an email or writing to us at the addresses provided below.
- You may write to us at email@example.com you would like to know what personal information we hold about you.
- We strive to invest in the latest security technologies available and maintain strict information security policies designed to prevent unauthorised access to your information by anyone, including our staff.
- All our staff are aware of their responsibility for maintaining customer confidentiality and complying with our information security policies.
- Links that we provide to third parties websites are clearly marked and we are not in any way responsible for the content of such websites. We suggest that users should read the privacy policies of such third-party websites.
- We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add and/or remove portions of this policy at any time. Your continued access to or use of our website will mean that you agree to any and all changes.
Materials featured on this web site are copyright of the Farsons Group and are covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Maltese laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. This copyright material may be downloaded, displayed, and reproduced in an unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for personal, non-commercial use or for internal circulation within an organisation.
Authorisation to reproduce material from sites linked to this website must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned. To obtain permission to reproduce materials from this website, requests and inquiries should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE FARSONS GROUP
Zone 2, Central Business District
Birkirkara CBD 2010
Burger King Corporation